MyHownd Frequently Asked Questions
If you are having technical trouble with the MyHownd app, start by:
- Restarting the app.
- Restarting your device.
- Making sure you are using the most recent version of the MyHownd app.
- Making sure you are using your device’s most recent operating system.
- Go to the App Store
- Search for MyHownd
- Tap the Update button
- If you see an “Open” button instead of “Update” then you already have the most recent version of MyHownd!
- Go to Google Play Store
- Tap on the menu icon on the top left corner
- Go to “My apps & games”
- If MyHownd is listed in “Updates,” tap on button to update. If you do not see MyHownd listed, your app is up to date!
If your issues persist, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Typically, if you have been to a merchant and given them your name and email address, they will add you to their subscriber lists so that you receive their special offers. If you don’t know if you’re subscribed to a merchant and you’d like to be, you can reach out to them directly.
To leave feedback about MyHownd (and perhaps teach us a new trick or two), click here to fill out our consumer survey and help us improve your experience with MyHownd!
If you’ve signed up but still haven’t received your confirmation email to log into your MyHownd account, we suggest the following:
- Make sure that you’ve signed up with the correct email address. If you accidentally signed up with the wrong email address, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check your spam folder for your confirmation email.
- Sometimes emails can be delayed, but if you haven’t received your confirmation email within 30 minutes we suggest requesting another confirmation email. You can do that from the screen below:
If you still haven’t received your confirmation email, please reach out via Chat or email@example.com.
From the Login screen, click Forgot Password?
Enter your Email. Then, click Reset Password.
You should receive a popup letting you know that we have sent you an Email with a link to reset your Password.
Open the Email and click the link to reset your Password.
Enter your New Password, confirm it, then click Reset Password.
Note: If you did not request a Password reset, ignore this email.
To change your Email, navigate to your Profile.
Under Account, click Change Email.
Enter your New Email Address and confirm it in the box below then click Update.
This will send a confirmation Email to your new Email Address.
Once confirmed, we’ll update your Email in our system.
To change your Password, click Change Password.
Enter your Old Password, then enter your New Password, confirm it in the box below, and click Update.
This will send you an Email letting you know that your Password has been updated. (If you did not change your Password, reply to this Email.)
If you have Android, You can choose to whether or not you receive notifications by toggling the switch on/off.
If you have Apple, clicking Change Settings will take you to your iPhone settings. From there, you can toggle Push Notification settings on/off.
Kids Skate Free
If you’d like to be part of your favorite rink’s Kids Skate Free program:
- First, go to www.kidsskatefree.com and search for a participating rink near you.
- Click on the link and enter your information into the form.
- Then, simply download MyHownd to access your passes.
You can access your KSF passes by downloading the MyHownd app and creating an account.
- Sign up for MyHownd using the email address that you used to register for Kids Skate Free.
- You will see the Kids Skate Free passes within your My Promos section and your Wallet.
- You will receive 2 Kids Skate Free passes per child, per week.
- Kids Skate free passes are only valid for one week.
- Passes will automatically expire and be replaced with two new valid passes for the week every Monday.
- You will be able to use your Kids Skate Free promotions through your MyHownd wallet.
- Every week you will have 2 new passes. When you arrive at your skate center, open your MyHownd app, activate the promo, and mark it as redeemed while at the front desk.
- After you redeem it, it will show up in your redeemed promos.
You will receive your passes on the following Monday from the date of your sign up. So, if you signed up on a Wednesday, your passes will start to appear in your MyHownd app the following Monday.
- If you just signed up for MyHownd, make sure you are using the same email address that you used to register for Kids Skate Free.
- Double check that you are on the most recent version of MyHownd.
- Passes generate every Monday morning, so if you just signed up then they will not show up yet. Please check back then!
- If you still do not see your passes, contact us through the chatbox on the bottom right of this page.
- Once you Claim or Buy a Promo, it will be sent to My Available Promos.
- My Available Promos can be viewed on either the MyHownd screen or in your Wallet. The next time you are at the appropriate business, you should receive a notification about your available Promos and gain the ability to activate and use those Promos.
- Once you’ve used a Promo, it will move to Redeemed Promos. In Redeemed Promos, you’ll be able to see all of the previous Promos that you have used.
To Activate a Promo, navigate to your Wallet and select the Promo that you want to use.
At the bottom of the Promo, select Activate. (You must be at the business location to Activate your Promo)
Note: The last image is what you will see if you are not at the business.
Once you’ve activated a Promo, show the barcode/confirmation code to the merchant. They will scan or enter your code to redeem it.
- Once you’ve found a Promo you’d like to claim, select Claim Now.
- The Promo will now appear in the My Available Promos section in both MyHownd and Wallet.
- Once you’ve found a Promo that you’d like to purchase, select Buy Now. (You must be at the business location to activate this promo.)
- Under Purchase, you’ll be able to choose the quantity that you’d like to purchase and view the Total amount of the purchase.
- Below the Total, you’ll be able to enter your card information.
- When you’re finished entering your card information, select Complete Purchase.
- The Promo will now appear in the My Available Promos section in both MyHownd and Wallet.
- To re-purchase a promo, Navigate to your Wallet, find the Promo you wish to re-purchase, and click it. If you have not exceeded the max amount of purchases per person, follow the steps above to purchase again.
- Your Wallet is where you can find both, your Available Promos, and your Redeemed Promos.
- Available Promos are Promos that you have claimed or purchased and are ready to be activated once you are at the Merchant’s physical location.
- Redeemed Promos are Promos that you have already activated and used. If you have not exceeded the maximum amount of claims/purchases, you may purchase a Redeemed Promo, again.
- Your Available Promos and your Redeemed Promos are also available at the bottom of your MyHownd page.
- MyHownd is your Promo dashboard.
- At the top of MyHownd, you will see a carousel slider. This slider displays a list of Promos from merchants that you are currently subscribed to.
- Below that slider, you can view My Available Promos, and below that, My Redeemed Promos.
- In order to see new promos from a merchant, you must be subscribed to that merchant.
- If you’re subscribed to a merchant, you will see promos populate in the top carousel of your MyHownd app.
- If you have been to a merchant and given them your name and email address, they will add you to their subscriber lists so that you receive their special offers. If you don’t know if you’re subscribed to a merchant and you’d like to be, you can reach out to them directly.
For many of our offers and promotions, Hownd is proud to offer MyHownd Purchase Protection. Merchant Offerings included in this program may include special wording or branding that expresses coverage in this program. If covered, Hownd will guarantee the paid value of the Merchant Offering for a period of six (6) months after initial purchase in the situation in which the merchant ceases business operations. To initiate a request under this program, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org not earlier than 90 days after purchase, but no later than 180 days after purchase. View our Terms of Sale for more information on the program.
All refunds are handled by the business you purchased from. If they decide to issue you a refund and need help processing it, please have them reach out to our support team for assistance.
Your promo is activated based on your location through your MyHownd app. When you are at the location, simply activate your promo and present the confirmation code to the employee.
The email used to purchase a Buy Now (or claim a Coupon) must be the same email that was used to create your MyHownd account. If you make a purchase using a different email, that Promo will not show up in your Wallet.
Need more help?
For 24/7 support, click the chat icon to connect with an Agent now!
Otherwise, feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we’ll respond during our normal business hours.
We are available Monday thru Friday from 8am to 5pm (MST).